Communications and Administration Officer
Grade 6 (£29,802 to £34,867)
Closing date 14th November
This is an exciting opportunity to join a small, friendly team in a dynamic, world-leading, department, and further develop your communications and administration experience. The role is part time (60% FTE) with some flexibility around working arrangements, including the ability to work from home on some days. It is for one year in the first instance, but very likely to become permanent.
What this role involves:
The post holder will:
- Support the UCLIC manager by taking responsibility for a broad range of departmental administration activities
- Have particular responsibility for implementing the communications strategy
- Update and maintain the department's website and social media channels
- Co-ordinate the migration of the website to a new CMS (Drupal)
- Help to produce a range of marketing materials from booklets to videos, and to organise events
- Assist with a whole array of departmental and teaching administration duties
Is this the job for you?
This is a busy and varied role which would suit someone who:
- Is a self-starter with a can-do attitude and a flexible approach
- Can juggle competing priorities and deal professionally with colleagues and students
- Has strong administrative, organisational, communications and problem-solving skills
- Can work independently and collaboratively as part of a team
- Has some experience of maintaining website and social media content
Want to know more?
- If you have any queries about the role, please contact Louise Gaynor email@example.com
- Full details and application form are on the UCL jobs website