UCLIC Associate Lecturer (Teaching) fixed term post available!
We are recruiting an Associate Lecturer (Teaching) to support the MSc in HCI at UCLIC. The position is open to all applicants until Thurs 10th Dec 2020. The main purpose of this role is to support the delivery of the Human-Computer Interaction (HCI) MSc programme at UCL by supervising student research projects, delivering teaching, and marking student work. The main duties will include:
- Supervising student research projects;
- Supporting colleagues with the adaptation of existing content for online delivery;
- Preparing high-quality video lectures on specific topics in HCI;
- Delivering live online teaching sessions;
- Preparing and administering online practical activities;
- Being a personal tutor and hosting online personal tutorial meetings;
- Delivering in-person enrichment activities on campus;
- Marking student work.
The post is a full-time fixed-term appointment, available from 4th January 2021, or as soon as possible after this date, up to 30th September 2021.
Applicants should have a PhD in the field of Human-Computer Interaction or be close to completion of this degree. Applicants must be competent at supervising student research projects, hosting online meetings, and marking student work.
Please see the Job description and Person specification for more info.
To apply, redeployees must click the Apply Now button in the UCL advert (reference 1873381).